Organic fertilizer production line ferments chicken manure to process organic fertilizer

0
13

The chicken manure fermentation organic fertilizer equipment uses fresh chicken and chicken manure as raw materials, without any chemical components. However, the digestion ability of chicken and chicken is poor, and only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed. The other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other components. Organic fertilizer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.

Zhengzhou Huaqiang Organic Fertilizer Equipment Factory is superior to other enterprises in the same industry in terms of quality and technology. Our equipment has larger net weight, better materials, and more advanced machining equipment. All thin steel plates are processed by laser cutting machines, and all thick steel plates are processed by similar laser cutting machines. Gears and other components and parts are all

0

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here