If you are using a typical retail software to manage your sales, most likely you are using Batched E-commerce. This means that the product catalog, inventory stock status, sales orders and payment information are in two or even three different systems – the In-Store application/s and the E-commerce web store.
Here are some key advantages of using Gainz Retail Business ERP Solution
- In-Store and E-commerce are always in sync.
- When a product is added, both In-Store and E-commerce Web Store, users automatically see it.
- Inventory stock status is always accurate. No more disappointed customers who ordered on the web, when in reality, there is no item in stock.
- When an order is picked, your customer has real-time view of the order status.
- Your customer can change or update the order themselves before it is picked. This feature is unique to Gainz. A disconnected Web Store does not have this capability.
- No need to update the order status separately on the E-commerce Web Store
- Order on-line and Pickup In-Store is a breeze.
Odata Solutions is a cloud-based business ERP software company that integrates operations and customer channels with point-of-sale (POS) functionality in a single dashboard.
Originally published- https://www.odata.com/blog/synced-vs-batched-ecommerce-web-store