The production line of mixed compound fertilizer is classified according to the production method (or manufacturing process): mixed compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer made by mechanically mixing several kinds of uniform granular simple fertilizers in a certain proportion. The main characteristics of mixed compound fertilizer are:
- Comprehensive and reasonable distribution.
- Lower the Bourbon and reduce what dye.
- The formula is flexible and targeted.
- Production on demand meets different needs.
- Compound fertilizer has separation and non-uniformity.
- Mixed compound fertilizer is easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate.
Granular compound (mixed) fertilizer: the mixed compound fertilizer production line is a kind of fertilizer made of various simple fertilizers processed by certain techniques. During the mixing process, a small amount of liquid phase can be provided by heating and adding acid, ammonia containing liquid into water vapor, and granulation can be carried out under